Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza


 It’s been awhile, I think it’s time for another pizza recipe. This particular pizza I am presenting today is none other than chicken bacon ranch! I first tried this pizza at Dominos not too long ago and just loved it. I quickly decided I had to attempt to make my own, and it was a success. This is not really a recipe but more like a guideline for making the pizza. Of course, you can add additional toppings or spice up the crust to your liking. I decided to put minced fresh garlic into my ranch dressing for a little garlic flavor. If fresh garlic does not appeal to you, feel free to leave it out. The chicken and the bacon should be fully cooked for this pizza. If you are a chicken bacon ranch lover, or want to try it for the first time, I highly recommend this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment