Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2016



Now that apple season is here, I have been buying lots of apples to keep in the house. My kids LOVE eating sliced apples with peanut butter, and I love throwing them in my morning smoothies. Last week, I bought a huge bag of apples since they were on sale, and by the end of the week, we only had two left. I decided to set those aside and make a yummy, new recipe with them. Since my hubby loves apple fritters, I wanted to try this bread out. Not only was it packed with flavor, but it literally tasted just like a fritter, only in bread form. The bread is a cross between cake and apple fritters. You could enjoy a slice with your morning cup of coffee, or as a sweet treat later in the day. With Fall among us, this bread is a must try, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment